20 Yellow Quotes for a Happy Aesthetic

These cute yellow quotes are great for expressing your colorful personality.

Yellow is a vibrant color that exudes happiness, positivity, and life. These yellow quotes about the color of the sun will brighten your day and lift your spirits. The color yellow can be represented as a soft pastel aesthetic or as a bright and bold hue. Every shade of yellow is inspirational in its own way. 

50 Yellow Quotes for a Happy Aesthetic

This list of insightful thoughts and sayings will give you a new appreciation for the color yellow. You’ll be inspired to face the day with a newfound creativity and a positive outlook.

Share this collection of the best yellow quotes with your friends and family to brighten their day with a happy aesthetic. 


1. “Yellow is the perceived color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.” – Marcia Moses

2. “I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love.” – Conor Oberst

3. “There is no blue without yellow and without orange.” – Vincent Van Gogh

4. “In the world of safe hues, like black, red and white, yellow shouts: ‘Look at me. I’m happy!’” – Joy Sewing

5. “The sound of colors is so definite that it would be hard to find anyone who would express bright yellow with base notes, or dark lake with the treble.” – Wassily Kandinsky

6. “Yellow is the brightest and lightest of all colors, and this brilliance is its most noticeable characteristic, which accounts for the way it is used practically and thought of symbolically.” – Michael Freeman

7. “Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” – Pablo Picasso

8. “Yellow usually means it’s not that serious.” – Bobby Unser

9. “Yellow is my favorite, but what is yellow? Handmaiden to white, it is a slight tarnish of pure light. Take away a bit of white’s absolute luminosity, and what remains is yellow — sunlike, golden as a crown, buttercups in a field, marsh marigolds, a finch’s wing, a plastic flute.” – Richard Grossinger

10. “It was all glimmer and warm honey in the yellow light.” – Patrick Rothfuss

Yellow quotes that will warm your soul

11. “I just go with the flow, I follow the yellow brick road. I don’t know where it’s going to lead me, but I follow it.” – Grace Jones

12. “Yellow is not an in-between color, you’re either all in or you’re not.” – Mobolaji Dawodu

13. “What ye have been ye still shall be, When we are dust the dust among, O yellow flowers!” – Henry Austin Dobson

14. “How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.” – Vincent Van Gogh

15. “I used to believe that as a dark-skinned girl I couldn’t wear yellow. Growing up I felt like I was too dark — and as I got older I started to think I was too large to wear such a bright color. It always felt like it wasn’t appropriate for me to wear. Then I realized how great it looks on darker skin tones. It wasn’t my skin tone or my curves preventing me from wearing the bright hue — I was just afraid to shine.” – Malia Anderson

16. “Yellow makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.” – Anthony T. Hincks

17. “We find from experience that yellow excites a warm and agreeable impression … The eye is gladdened, the heart expanded and cheered, a glow seems at once to breathe toward us.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

18. “Yellow is vagueness and luminousness, both.” – Alexander Theroux

19. “I’ve always said the rubber duck is a yellow catalyst.” – Florentijn Hofman

20. “The yellow is unsteady. The more I try to capture what it’s like now, the less steady it seems. But it’s still there, and yellow all right. Perhaps I am trying too hard, and chasing the yellow away.” – Susan Blackmore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie and Clyde Quotes for Ride or Die Couple

Quotes by Famous People About Life, Love and Success

Recovery and Addiction Quotes to Help You Heal