Instagram Bio Quotes That Define The Real You

If you’re looking for a clever and succinct way to describe yourself, these Instagram bio quotes are the perfect tool.

Look to these inspirational Instagram bio captions and quotes to think past ordinary self-descriptive words.

Instagram is one of the major social media sites that have gained immense popularity over the last several years.

The social media platform allows users to interact by sharing photos and short clips.

One of the major trends on Instagram has seen users trying to portray a certain ‘perfect’ image that is not the reality, more and more people are beginning to embrace authenticity on the platform.

One of the areas where you can define your real self is on your Instagram Bio.

Below you will find our collection of amazing, cool, and creative Instagram bio quotes, Instagram bio sayings, and Instagram bio ideas to inspire you as you create your own bio.



1. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Madelyn Teppner

2. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – T. Roosevelt

3. “ You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S Lewis

4. “Just because you fail once, does not mean that you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself because if you don’t, then who will?” – Marilyn Monroe

5. “It only takes one person to change your life, you.” – Unknown

6. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

7. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. “Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.” – John Grisham

9. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” – Frank Zappa

10. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett

“Never dull your shine for somebody else.” ― Tyra Banks

11. “Rain is like confetti falling from the sky.” – Unknown

12. “ What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least do something remarkable?” – John Green

13. “ The best of me is still yet to come.” – Unknown

14. “Am here to avoid friends on Facebook.” – Unknown

15. “I only use Instagram to stalk.” – Unknown

16. “A human. Being.” – Unknown

17. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” – Vicki Corona

18. “I dress up to stare at my reflection when I walk past store windows.” – Unknown

19. “ Don’t follow me because I don’t know where am going.” – Unknown

20. “ I prefer my puns intended.” – Unknown

21. “I did not wake up today to be mediocre.” – Unknown

22. “I might look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head I’m quite busy.” – Unknown

23. “Every day is a second chance.” – Unknown

24. “Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.” – Unknown

25. “I got back with my ex… Box 360.” – Unknown

26. “Wear the same outfit as yesterday! Vintage.” – Unknown

27. “Oh, so you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.” – Unknown

28. “ I don’t repeat.” – Clayton Snyder

29. “ The bags under my eyes are Gucci.” – Unknown

30. “This seat is taken.” – Unknown

31. “If you fall, I’ll be there – Floor, 2018.” – Unknown

32. “Stressed but well dressed.”- Unknown

33. “ Live for yourself and don’t ever stop.”- John Tew

34. “ Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou

35. “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe

36. “I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean that you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj

37. “It is what it is.” – Theyeyodiaries

38. “Create with the heart; build with the mind.” – Criss Jami

39. “I shut my eyes in order to see.” – Paul Gauguin

40. “Curiosity will conquer fear more than bravery will.” – James Stephenson

Did you enjoy these Instagram bio quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie and Clyde Quotes for Ride or Die Couple

Quotes by Famous People About Life, Love and Success

Recovery and Addiction Quotes to Help You Heal