Deep Love Quotes That Will Touch Your Heart

One of the most beautiful phases of life happens when you are stuck by love. It is only during this phase that your heart begins to open up. And when your heart opens up, your entire physique gets flooded with ecstasy. Things seem different as you are no longer dominated by your mind. Your entire perspective of life changes.

It’s like you are drunk on love – a phase that you never want to end.

If you are going through this phase, then the following collection of love quotes will touch your heart and put a smile on your face!


“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss

“Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.”

“You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” ― Oscar Wilde

“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.” – Rumi

“Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.”

“Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.”

“The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in haystack – a miracle happened.”

“I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft

“There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.”

“Please don’t doubt my love for you; it’s the only thing I’m sure of.”

“Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.”

“I love you the way a drowning man needs air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.

“There are only two instances when I will ever want to be with you: now and forever.”

“Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”

“There’s just something about you I’m scared to lose because I know I won’t find it in anyone else.”

“Life with you is tranquil yet full of surprises and I am in it for the long haul.”

“Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.”

“You are the single greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you, you nourish me, you give me life.”

“You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you.”

“I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”

Did any of the quotes listed above inspire you? We’d love to hear which one. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie and Clyde Quotes for Ride or Die Couple

Quotes by Famous People About Life, Love and Success

Recovery and Addiction Quotes to Help You Heal