Love Quotes for Him To Make Him Feel Like A King

These love quotes for him are the perfect way to tell that lucky man in your life just how much you care.

Get inspired to tell him exactly how you feel with these thoughtful words as your guide.

Sweet words of love will help you show him how truly and deeply you’re in love with him.

Here are some sweet love quotes for him to give you the perfect words to express how much he means to you. And not only this, but they will work to show your appreciation for him while making him feel special.


1. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse

2. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”

3. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”

4. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo

5. “My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.”

6. “I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.”

7. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard

8. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”

9. “Your voice is my favorite sound.”

10. “You’re that part of me I’ll always need.”

11. “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”

12. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.”

13. “I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.”

14. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen

15. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.”

16. “I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”

17. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”

18. “The brightness of my day doesn`t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.”

19. “I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.”

20. “I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.”

Did you enjoy these love quotes for him? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie and Clyde Quotes for Ride or Die Couple

Encouraging Quotes to Help Keep You Going

Recovery and Addiction Quotes to Help You Heal