Inspirational 50 Cent Quotes on Success and Creativity

Rapper, businessman, actor, investor; Curtis Jackson, otherwise known as 50 Cent, has achieved success in many different industries. The 50 Cent quotes below will inspire you to get your hustle on. 

Jackson began his rap career under the wing of late rap pioneer Jam Master Jay. During the production of his unreleased debut studio album, Jackson was shot multiple times in his friend’s car. After spending five months recovering and working on mixtapes, his music was discovered by rapper Eminem. 

50 Motivational 50 Cent Quotes on Success, Creativity, and More

Jackson then signed a million-dollar record deal to Shady Records, which lead to a long-running successful musical career. Recently, Jackson has found success as an actor and TV producer, becoming an executive producer of Starz’s Power and ABC’s For Life

From the downsides of success to the creative process, the wise words of businessman and artist Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson are below. 


1. “Don’t wait for them to tell you. Tell them.” – 50 Cent

2. “If you die in an elevator, make sure you press the up button.” – 50 Cent

3. “Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical and spiritual.” – 50 Cent

4. “Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality.” – 50 Cent

5. “Only one I can have a problem with is myself. It’s probably why my only competition is myself.” – 50 Cent, “New Day”

6. “Sleep is for those who are broke.” – 50 Cent

7. “I don’t necessarily view death as something negative. Death gives meaning to life. Living in fear of death is living in denial. Actually, it’s not really living at all, because there is no life without death.” – 50 Cent

8. “Always have bail money.” – 50 Cent

9. “I don’t display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has, but I’ve developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.” – 50 Cent

10. “I like generals. I like Napoleon. I like strategy. The majority of them are praised for mass destruction, but it’s exciting to see how it comes to the mind mentally.” – 50 Cent

11. “I think I’ll be going to Heaven, because I had good intentions. But my actions are another thing.” – 50 Cent

12. “You shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth.” – 50 Cent, “Patiently Waiting”

13. “I’ll have long, straight hair, like down to my back, when I go to Heaven. And I’m not even going to work out, but I’ll be in shape. It’s a whole new program up there.” – 50 Cent

14. “Out of frustration, I say things. Now, people listen to me so much I can say it under my breath and everybody hears me… I said in the past that I’m a work in progress, and I feel like I’m progressing.” – 50 Cent

15. “When you’ve been in life-threatening situations, you become aware that life is not forever.” – 50 Cent

16. “My music is a soundtrack. The film is my life. My music matches things I’ve experienced or felt. Even if the whole thing is made up.” – 50 Cent

17. “For me, there was no Plan B. I absolutely had to be a success in music. The only thing positive in my life was music.” – 50 Cent

18. “I’m not trying to save the world. As a musician and artist, it just ain’t me.” – 50 Cent

19. “The new artist is meeting the general public before they meet the record company. They’re able to put the material on YouTube and have a million views before they even meet an executive at a record company, and get the deal based on that.” – 50 Cent

20. “When I put out my first mixtape, ’50 Cent is the Future,’ it was the first tape where an artist did the entire tape in song format.” – 50 Cent

Which of these 50 Cent quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add to the list? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.

Read More...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonnie and Clyde Quotes for Ride or Die Couple

Quotes by Famous People About Life, Love and Success

Recovery and Addiction Quotes to Help You Heal